Our Terms and Conditions
Prospective Chauffeur Group clients may use this website to submit a quick quote enquiry or an on-line booking request. We will respond to either request by email or telephone as appropriate, providing a quote based on the information provided.
1. The charge on your credit card statement will be The Chauffeur Group.
2. All quotations for cash or credit card bookings are inclusive of VAT at standard rate.
3. Credit card payments are subject to a 3% surcharge.
4. Car parking will be charged at cost.
5. Any variations to the journey that involves extra time or mileage may be subject to additional charges.
1. If a booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the requested pick-up time we reserve the right to make a charge of 50% of the journey cost.
2. If a booking is cancelled within six hours of the requested pick-up time we reserve the right to make a charge of the full journey cost.
3. If the passenger does not appear at the booked time and the designated pick-up point, the full fare will be chargeable.
4. Our bookings cancellation policy reflects the limited availability of the vehicles in our fleet. Upon acceptance of your booking we reserve the availability of the vehicle for you and subsequently refuse all other bookings for that vehicle at that time and on
Terms & Conditions:
1. A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to guarantee an on-line booking.
2. The Chauffeur Group will endeavour to ensure vehicle(s) arrive at the time and place requested. We cannot however accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, traffic jams, traffic accidents or extreme weather conditions. Nor do we accept responsibility for any consequential loss.
3. The Driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Client, in which case Payment clause 4. may apply.
4. Unless specified at the time of booking, we may not automatically be able to accommodate additional pick-ups or drop-offs for any journey, although every effort will be made to meet the requirement.
5. If our driver is asked to wait either at the beginning or during a journey, waiting time is chargeable at our current standard rate.
6. Airport collections: unless special arrangements are requested, 45 minutes waiting time will be allowed from the time the flight has landed, thereafter waiting charges will apply.
7. The Chauffeur Group maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
8. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to anyone who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whose behaviour poses a threat to the safety of the driver, the vehicle or any other passengers within the vehicle.
We further reserve the right to terminate any journey due to unreasonable or improper behaviour by any passenger.
9. If special cleaning of any vehicle is required because it has been left in an unreasonable state by a passenger/client, we reserve the right to charge the cost of cleaning to that passenger/client.
10. We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
11.Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client's' statutory rights.
Terms and Conditions of Competition Entry
These terms and conditions apply to all competitions promoted from time to time by
The Chauffeur Group. Any competitions that vary from this will stipulate their own
1. Only one entry per person.
2. Entries must be sent via the link provided in the original e-mailer or on the website; incomplete entries will be invalid.
3. Entry to the competition is free.
4. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
5. Entrants may not be employees or related to employees of TCG or any group company or in any other way connected to the promotion.
6. By entering this competition and draw, you agree that the Promoter may process, both manually and by electronic means, the personal information that you have provided in order to administer this promotion. If you provided us with your e-mail address, you also agree that the Promoter may contact you in the future about TCG services and other offers or promotions. You will have the option to update your information by contacting TCG at the address listed below. You will also be given the option to “unsubscribe” to our e-mail lists.
7. The promotion start date and closing date by when all entry forms must have been received will be indicated in the details of the promotion whether within an e-mail or on the website.
8. There is no cash alternative to any prize.
9. The Prize is non-transferable.
10. The Prize will be stipulated in the details of the relevant competition.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prize of equal value. Prize delivery is two to four weeks.
12. By entering the competition the participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
13. Any draw that is required will take place within 10 days of the end of the promotion and the winner will be notified subsequently by phone, e-mail or post. Entries will not be returned. An independent person will make the draw.
14. The winner of the prize will be picked at random from the database of entrants who have successfully answered any competition qualifying questions and that satisfy all the above and necessary criteria.
15. Please note that the organiser accepts no responsibility for lost, misplaced, delayed or damaged entries.
16. Please note that the organiserís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The prize winner must confirm acknowledgement of the winning prize and provide address details for delivery of the prize within 48 hours of notification. Otherwise, the prize will be redrawn and the prize will be reallocated.
18. The results of the Competition will be published on the Competition page of the TCG website 10 days after the expiration date of any competition.
19. Winner may be required to participate in some post-event publicity.
20. Promoter is The Chauffeur Group, Kings House, Browells Lane, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7EQ
© 2010 The Chauffeur Group